Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What an eventful day...

Today has been quite eventful in the household... but first I got woken up by a 5 year old staring at me from about 2 inches away. If that isn't scary try being licked by said 5 year old on the nose first thing in the morning... hahaha

Hubby had a dentist appointment so after dropping him off Gavin and I went to the Dollar Tree nearby. Let me say I think I terrified and embarrassed him by squealing when I saw these beauties!!! Adult coloring books for only $1 each!!! 

After dropping off my homemade laundry detergent at my in laws (yes, I make my own detergent and it's just lovely), Gavin got a much needed haircut. If you live in League City, you must must must go to TGF Salon next to HEB, the Asian lady was beyond amazing!!! She took so much time with him, making sure he was comfortable. He was grinning from ear to ear with his new do! Most handsome 5 year old boy ever! Plus to top it off he received a root beer flavored sucker. 


Not only do I coupon but I also swap. Swapping has become a way of buying my kids clothes/shoes for really cheap. I also sell some of my clothes and other items and in turn get a little extra cash flow coming in. Over the last couple of years both mine and my husband's computers have really become disappointments. Neither work if they aren't plugged in, they are both super slow, and it's just a jumbled mess of cords in our living room. Happy to announce I am now the proud owner of a HP stream notebook! They sell on Amazon for $200 and I bought mine for $100 nearly brand new! The lady I purchased it from bought the laptop for her son just last month for Christmas and he didn't want it. Well one's trash is another one's treasure! 


That's all for now folks. Gotta clean up from dinner, get a load of laundry going, put the boys to bed, and get my husband ready for another 24 hours at the fire station tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment