Friday, January 22, 2016

My Stockpile

Although I don't go too crazy with stock piling anymore due to space and waste issues, I still do buy enough to last my family anywhere from 3-6 months in the case that I am unable to shop for awhile (except paper products, I just can't help myself when there is a good toilet paper/paper towel deal). Although our house may have zero closets, a make-shift pantry, and 1 completely unusable as a table island.... I've made due with what we have and have become pretty creative to stock away items that my family will use. The key to couponing is only buy what your family will use. 


 

our bookcase turned pantry with microwave on top 


a dvd rack I made into another pantry like storage


our juice stock is starting to run low but considering I haven't had to buy juice boxes for 2 boys since August, I guess it's pretty good


part of our storage underneath the island


my stock of hand sanitizers, sunscreen, bugspray, kleenex, razors, and the glorious stock of baby wipes 


soaps, shampoos, body wash, lotion, shaving cream, toothbrushes, toothpastes, mouthwashes, deodorants (black shoe box)


under our makeshift closet is our medicine "cabinet" mostly my prescriptions, daily aspirin bottles, first aid, and vitamins


my wonderful drawers filled with makeup, nail products, face products, and delicious smelly things

paper towel stock goes back about 2.5 feet


cleaning supplies, dusting wipes, kleenex hand towels


my yummy smelling hand soap stockpile 

I forgot to take a picture of my toilet paper stock but I doubt anyone wants to see it... it's disgusting how much I have. It's all under the boys' bunk bed and I have 4 massive packages and a few smaller packages. At least we will never run out???

Considering how small of a house we live in and zero storage space, I think it's a decent stockpile. What do y'all think???


No comments:

Post a Comment