Friday, January 29, 2016

Do rebate apps really save you money????

Do rebate apps really work? Do they save you money? How do you know which ones to use? Here is proof y'all.... I took screen shots of my personal apps to prove that these rebate apps work! 

Checkout 51 is an app I've had the shortest amount of time. I think I added it after coming back from our trip to Michigan. 

 Here is my Target Cartwheel app. I've had this one since June 2013 when they first came out with the app. Clearly, I've worked my tail end off racking up these savings.... I will never show my husband how much I've saved since the first thing out of his mouth will be "and how much did you SPEND???" These offers can also be combined with manufacturer coupons along with Target coupons and rebate apps which makes it soooo much better!!!

 This is my ibotta app... This was the first rebate app I downloaded onto my phone about 3 years ago. I withdraw my earnings twice a year typically; once after the new year and once after the 4th of July. Within a month I've earned back $117.30!!! 

This is my savingstar app. It's a bit harder to redeem and the wait time to receive your money but it's worth it. There are certain rebates that you need to purchase a specific amount in order to receive a higher payoff. Like the ibotta app I withdraw twice a year. 


So you tell me, do rebate apps work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment