Thursday, January 21, 2016

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Hey y'all! It's been a while since I've posted anything so thank you for being patient with me! It's definitely good to be back! 

I'll be posting ways to cut your grocery bills, share some of my recipes, pictures of my stockpiles, and random other things that I either have a strong opinion about or things that just made me laugh. 

Today I went to Kroger for their buy 6 save $3 sale. I was pretty disappointed with the low stock but I can't be too mad since I have another 12 days of this sale. 



I paid $30 + change for all that's in the picture. 
MC=manufacturer's coupon


1 massive box of Cheerios (manager's special) mc 
2 boxes of multi grain Cheerios (mega sale) mc savingstar
1 Annie's organic soup (mega sale) mc savingstar
1 simple truth organic ketchup
1 Odwalla smoothie mc ibotta
1 box Quorn veggie nuggets (mega sale) mc ibotta 
4 cans diced tomatoes (mega sale)
1 can refried beans mc savingstar
2 boxes squeezable applesauce mc
2 boxes Boca veggie burgers (mega sale)
1 Dove men shampoo mc savingstar
1 Dove men body wash mc savingstar
1 Axe men shampoo mc savingstar
2 Colgate toothpastes mc 
1 loaf private selection bread
4 powerbars mc
1 package of potatoes with scallions
1 bunch organic kale
1 container organic mushrooms
1 Huggies wipes (mega sale) mc
1 package bell peppers
1 package of medjool dates (not pictured)
3 taco seasoning packets (not pictured, oops!) mc savingstar
2 bags Halls cough drops mc checkout51 

I also had rebate apps that will give me money back into my paypal account for buying specific items. 
Ibotta   https://ibotta.com/r/r8tba   If you go through my referral you will automatically receive an extra $10 once you verify a rebate! 
Savingstar 
Checkout51 


Tomorrow I will post pictures of my stockpiles.... since we live in a house with no closets, I have had to get creative with my stockpile organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment