Friday, January 29, 2016

Today's hauls from Target and Kroger

I have a problem with shopping.... especially when certain stores carries such great deals... shoppers rehab here I come! lol These are my hauls from Kroger and Target. As I've mentioned before, Kroger is known for their buy __ save $__ deals. All of their sales last for 2 weeks meaning this sale will end Tuesday night! 

1 apple juice $1
6 simple truth seltzer waters (clearanced $.39 each)
4 resource bottled waters $.79 (buy 6 save $3)
1 pack lettuce $2.99
1 bunch organic cilantro $1.29
1 package mission corn tortillas $1.59 ($.75 mc)
2 rolls mentos $.89 each
2 bags simple truth organic kettle corn (clearanced $.99 each)
3 gerber organic mango fruit squeezes $.59 (buy 6 save $3 + $1 off 3 mc)
5 beech nut natural baby food jars $.49 (buy 6 save $3 + savingstar deposit + $2.50 ibotta rebate)
7 gerber ravioli entrees $1 (buy 6 save $3 + $.75 mc)
1 cream of wheat $1.29 ($.50 ibotta rebate)
2 garden fresh salsa 2 for $5 (best salsa ever!!!)
16 powerbars $.49 (buy 6 save $3 + $2 mc + $4 catalina coupon)
1 quorn chicken nuggets $2.79 (buy 6 save $3 + $1 mc + $1.50 ibotta rebate)
2 bags kroger brand tortilla chips $1

I had a couple of catalina coupons to bring down my total under $30 out of pocket. But I am getting back $4.50 back in ibotta rebates, money towards my savingstar app to reach my $15 goal in beechnut products for a $5 rebate, and received $4 catalina coupon I can use on my next purchase at Kroger!

I had a swap to do near my Target today so I figured might as well swing in and grab a few things. First though bought Gavin a almost new Nook for $40 with a case! 
 1 box animal crackers (Gavin threw them in while I was looking through my rebate apps... sneaky little boy I've got!) $2.19
1 6pk ozarka sparkling water $1.48 ($.75 ibotta rebate)
1 bertolli pasta sauce $1.97 ($.75 mc + $.25 ibotta rebate)
1 zico coconut water $1.99 ($1 ibotta rebate)
1 high brew coffee $2.49 ($1 ibotta rebate)
2 oxy bump nasal sprays $10.99 (FREE printable mc!!!)
2 boxes celestial tea $2.33 ($1 mc)
reynolds heat & eat containers $3.99 (25% cartwheel app + $2 ibotta rebate)
1 oh my goodness soup $4.49 ($4.50 ibotta rebate)
2 annie's pizza poppers $2.82 (30% cartwheel app + $1 mc)

I also brought my own bags so I got $.05 off each bag used. I paid $20.74 since I paid with my Target red debit card. I also received $10.50 back in ibotta rebates!!! 

There are weeks where I don't step foot inside a Target. I truthfully have a love-hate relationship with Target only because it's so hard not to buy everything in sight! I know all y'all have that same problem when shopping in Target.... right???



No comments:

Post a Comment